Tuesday 14 June 2011

084

Long time no post.

I've had some projects I have been unable to post about recently so apologies for the slow blog turnover.

There is however more exciting news in the pipelines, including posters, collaborations, exhibitions and more so do keep checking back.

Also make sure you are following me on twitter: HERE and Facebook: HERE for up to date news as well as sketches, doodles and day to day adventures.

Also make sure you are watching for updates on my main site www.sector-4.co.uk as things will be shifting around and new images may come and go, if theres anything you like, or don't like, drop me a line and let me know.

Now for some artwork, Here's a commissioned piece I drew up for a friend's T-shirt company. The fairly open brief led me to british folklore and I settled on a representation of a fairly abstract moment in the tale of Herne the Hunter.  It is my first attempt at narrative based work in a long time, I'd like to play with short narratives a bit more.

If you like it head over HERE and you can buy one, it has been produced in a limited edition run of 25. If you get one, why not send me a picture of you wearing it.

No comments: