Monday 15 November 2010

072

As a test this piece:
























Is now available as Giclée prints, Stretched canvases, iPhone cases and Laptop, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad skins over at society 6's store. I may add more designs depending on intrest.

Or I may start selling through my own store, depending on intrest.

go here: http://www.society6.com/shop/product/72254/prints?cl=3


Either way I will hopefully soon be selling some limited run prints through my own store. If anyone has any specific requests let me know by e-mail.

I am also aiming to have some time period specific prints available soon. These will be sold for a limited time only. The number of prints purchased over a specific period of time (say two weeks) will be the only ones produced. Ever.

So keep your eyes peeled over the next few months and into the new year.

No comments: